VTF Paging System
This VTF (Vibe, Tone, flash) pager will increase profit margins by reducing the high cost of staff labour, it is ruggedly constructed to survive in tough environments.
With Boomerang VTF Paging System, you will easily manage your guest flow and create a quieter, more inviting atmosphere. Boomerang VTF Pagers will increase your profit margins by reducing the high cost of staff labour.
VTF Paging System offer you Vibration, Tone and Flash Alerts to grab your guests’ attention every time.
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE SOLUTION
• Ongoing Premium Warranty for life of the rental – Includes dropped, damaged, abused and even missing /lost pagers
• Fixed monthly or quarterly fee that is fully tax deductible
• System swap-outs / upgrades every 12-24 months to ensure reliability, if required
• No ACMA License Fees
• Advance Replacements of equipment, if equipment ever needs to be swapped over
• No freight charges on equipment services of advance replacements
WHY BOOMERANG PAGING
• Australia’s market leaders for over 20 years in all types of onsite communication solutions
• 100% Australian owned, designed and distributed globally
• They are the most durable and reliable pagers in the world!
• IP54 Rating – water and dust resistant
• Added feature of advertising space on the pagers
• 24/7 Premium Customer Service
• More than just paging systems! We can cater to all of your onsite communication requirements
The Boomerang VTF Pagers are ruggedly constructed to survive in tough environments. They have an IP54 rating which means they are water and dust resistant. They also have an advertising panel to help drive your sales and promote your events and specials.
Boomerang Ultra Voice Paging System – Customise, Personalise, Monetise.
- Stackable Racks of 20 pagers
- Advertising Panel on pager
- Bright LCD Pager Number
- Vibe, Tone, Flash or all
- Voice Message option
- Rechargeable/Replaceable batteries
- Systems in multiples of 20
WANT MORE FEATURES FROM YOUR PAGING SYSTEM? HAVE A LOOK AT IFLEX Q
Important: Please note that all “On Premise Paging Systems” may require On-site Licencing and/or operational licence fees. It is the responsibility for the end user to obtain them. Please visit www.acma.gov.au for more information.