Titan PRO (Black Edition)
Titan Pro (Black Edition) is a lightweight, rugged pager with a built-in advertising panel, allowing simple regular changes to your message. Titan PRO paging system was made to work in environments which challenge other paging systems. The Titan PRO pager is plash proof and rated IP54. If you need a reliable paging system, look no further.
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE SOLUTION
• Ongoing Premium Warranty for life of the rental – Includes dropped, damaged, abused and even missing /lost pagers
• Fixed monthly or quarterly fee that is fully tax deductible
• System swap-outs / upgrades every 12-24 months to ensure reliability, if required
• No ACMA License Fees
• Advance Replacements of equipment, if equipment ever needs to be swapped over
• No freight charges on equipment services of advance replacements
WHY BOOMERANG PAGING
• Australia’s market leaders for over 20 years in all types of onsite communication solutions
• 100% Australian owned, designed and distributed globally
• They are the most durable and reliable pagers in the world!
• IP54 Rating – water and dust resistant
• Added feature of advertising space on the pagers
• 24/7 Premium Customer Service
• More than just paging systems! We can cater to all of your onsite communication requirements
Designed with four pins for increased stability on the charging base with bright LED lights, vibration and tone for when the alert is triggered. The Titan PRO offers features far beyond the traditional coaster pager..
Black Titan Pro Paging System – Customise, Personalise, Monetise.
- Labour saving -reduces staff numbers
- Customised advertising option available
- Eliminate time and costs – batteries can be changed on-site
- Small footprint for locations where space matters
- Over The Air (OTA) commands to enable changes
- Ability to add on to existing system
- Flexibility to have multiple systems within the same venue
- Product comes in sets of: 10, 15, 30, 45, 60 plus
WANT MORE FEATURES FROM YOUR PAGING SYSTEM? HAVE A LOOK AT IFLEX Q
Important: Please note that all “On Premise Paging Systems” may require On-site Licencing and/or operational licence fees. It is the responsibility for the end user to obtain them. Please visit www.acma.gov.au for more information.