Matrix Plus – Alpha Message
Product includes Transmitter, Pagers, Chargers and Adapter
|Set of 30||
|Set of 40||
|Set of 50||
|Set of 60||
Please call 1300 367 177 or email email@example.com to place an order.
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE SOLUTION
• Ongoing Premium Warranty for life of the rental – Includes dropped, damaged, abused and even missing /lost pagers
• Fixed monthly or quarterly fee that is fully tax deductible
• System swap-outs / upgrades every 12-24 months to ensure reliability, if required
• No ACMA License Fees
• Advance Replacements of equipment, if equipment ever needs to be swapped over
• No freight charges on equipment services of advance replacements
WHY BOOMERANG PAGING
• Australia’s market leaders for over 20 years in all types of onsite communication solutions
• 100% Australian owned, designed and distributed globally
• They are the most durable and reliable pagers in the world!
• IP54 Rating – water and dust resistant
• Added feature of advertising space on the pagers
• 24/7 Premium Customer Service
• More than just paging systems! We can cater to all of your onsite communication requirements
The Matrix Paging System is an ALL-IN-ONE, extended range, space-saving, paging solution expandable to up to 9,999 pagers. Vibration, tone and flashing LED’s alert your customers when their table or service is ready or when their meals or drinks can be collected. Specially designed for hospitality, retail and service, Matrix Paging is certain to surpass all your requirements.
Matrix Paging System – Customise, Personalise, Monetise.
- Easily Expandable up-to 9,999 Pagers: The paging system can grow in size as your business grows. Adding pagers to the system is simple.
- 2 AAA Rechargeable batteries. User can change.
- Fast Charging: Fully charge batteries in just 4-8 hrs. Designed to never over-charge batteries.
- Multiple Alerts: Stronger vibrations, light or sound that will be sure to get the attention of the customer.
- Extra-Long Range: Pagers can be reached with a powerful transmitter that penetrates walls and allows great coverage, over 1 km.
- HD Frequency: Never worry about interference from another system.
- Best Warranty Available: Covers pagers and transmitter for two full years from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defects.
WANT MORE FEATURES FROM YOUR PAGING SYSTEM? HAVE A LOOK AT IFLEX Q
Important: Please note that all “On Premise Paging Systems” may require On-site Licencing and/or operational licence fees. It is the responsibility for the end user to obtain them. Please visit www.acma.gov.au for more information.