Adver-Coaster Paging System (New Product)
Product includes Transmitter, Pagers, Chargers and Adapter
|Set of 30||
|Set of 35||
|Set of 40||
|Set of 45||
|Set of 50||
|Set of 55||
|Set of 60||
Please call 1300 367 177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE SOLUTION
• Ongoing Premium Warranty for life of the rental – Includes dropped, damaged, abused and even missing /lost pagers
• Fixed monthly or quarterly fee that is fully tax deductible
• System swap-outs / upgrades every 12-24 months to ensure reliability, if required
• No ACMA License Fees
• Advance Replacements of equipment, if equipment ever needs to be swapped over
• No freight charges on equipment services of advance replacements
WHY BOOMERANG PAGING
• Australia’s market leaders for over 20 years in all types of onsite communication solutions
• 100% Australian owned, designed and distributed globally
• They are the most durable and reliable pagers in the world!
• IP54 Rating – water and dust resistant
• Added feature of advertising space on the pagers
• 24/7 Premium Customer Service
• More than just paging systems! We can cater to all of your onsite communication requirements
- Adver-Coaster Pagers have a small compact footprint allowing you to place racks in strategic locations without taking up valuable workspace.
- Adver-Coaster Pagers also have an advertising panel to help drive sales and promote events within your venue.
- Adver-Coaster Pagers are ruggedly constructed to survive in tough environments with an IP54 rating providing you with a drop, dust and splash-proof pager .
- Adver-Coaster Pagers offer you Vibration, Tone and Flash Alerts to grab your guests’ attention every time.
- Step up to Boomerang Titan Pagers for rugged reliability and space-saving economy and get your customers coming back to you every time.
- Stackable Racks of 10 pagers
- Advertising Panel on pager
- Tough IP54 rating
- Vibe, Tone, Flash or all
- Rechargeable/Replaceable batteries
- Systems in multiples of 10
WANT MORE FEATURES FROM YOUR PAGING SYSTEM? HAVE A LOOK AT IFLEX Q
Important: Please note that all “On Premise Paging Systems” may require On-site Licencing and/or operational licence fees. It is the responsibility for the end user to obtain them. Please visit www.acma.gov.au for more information.