Presented in a space-saving modular stack, Boomerang Titan Pagers the are the economical addition to any venue.
Boomerang Titan Pagers have an IP54 rating providing you with a drop, dust and splash-resistant pager solution. With simple DIY interchangeable batteries you can change yourself, they are a simple, low maintenance option.
Boomerang Titan Pagers also have an advertising panel to help drive your sales and promote your deals, events and specials.
Boomerang Titan Pagers have Vibe, Tone and Flash Alerts so they won’t be missed by your customers.
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE SOLUTION
• Ongoing Premium Warranty for life of the rental – Includes dropped, damaged, abused and even missing /lost pagers
• Fixed monthly or quarterly fee that is fully tax deductible
• System swap-outs / upgrades every 12-24 months to ensure reliability, if required
• No ACMA License Fees
• Advance Replacements of equipment, if equipment ever needs to be swapped over
• No freight charges on equipment services of advance replacements
WHY BOOMERANG PAGING
• Australia’s market leaders for over 20 years in all types of onsite communication solutions
• 100% Australian owned, designed and distributed globally
• They are the most durable and reliable pagers in the world!
• IP54 Rating – water and dust resistant
• Added feature of advertising space on the pagers
• 24/7 Premium Customer Service
• More than just paging systems! We can cater to all of your onsite communication requirements
- Boomerang Titan Pagers have a small compact footprint allowing you to place racks in strategic locations without taking up valuable workspace.
- Boomerang Titan Pagers also have an advertising panel to help drive sales and promote events within your venue.
- Boomerang Titan Pagers are ruggedly constructed to survive in tough environments with an IP54 rating providing you with a drop, dust and splash-proof pager .
- Boomerang Titan Pagers offer you Vibration, Tone and Flash Alerts to grab your guests’ attention every time.
- Step up to Boomerang Titan Pagers for rugged reliability and space-saving economy and get your customers coming back to you every time.
- Stackable Racks of 10 pagers
- Advertising Panel on pager
- Tough IP54 rating
- Vibe, Tone, Flash or all
- VOLT phone rechargers optional extra
- Rechargeable/Replaceable batteries
- Systems in multiples of 10
WANT MORE FEATURES FROM YOUR PAGING SYSTEM? HAVE A LOOK AT IFLEX Q
Important: Please note that all “On Premise Paging Systems” may require On-site Licencing and/or operational licence fees. It is the responsibility for the end user to obtain them. Please visit www.acma.gov.au for more information.