Staff Paging System
STAFF PROOF ALERT SYSTEM
Speed up communication between the kitchen and wait staff without all the yelling, bells and noise. Create a more efficient and relaxed atmosphere for your customers and staff by discreet and effective vibration alerts from your Boomerang Paging system.
Add up to 16 x Users with heavy duty Belt vibe only pagers with powerfull 2 Watt TX.
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE SOLUTION
• Ongoing Premium Warranty for life of the rental – Includes dropped, damaged, abused and even missing /lost pagers
• Fixed monthly or quarterly fee that is fully tax deductible
• System swap-outs / upgrades every 12-24 months to ensure reliability, if required
• No ACMA License Fees
• Advance Replacements of equipment, if equipment ever needs to be swapped over
• No freight charges on equipment services of advance replacements
WHY BOOMERANG PAGING
• Australia’s market leaders for over 20 years in all types of onsite communication solutions
• 100% Australian owned, designed and distributed globally
• They are the most durable and reliable pagers in the world!
• IP54 Rating – water and dust resistant
• Added feature of advertising space on the pagers
• 24/7 Premium Customer Service
• More than just paging systems! We can cater to all of your onsite communication requirements
- Simple, easy to use
- One touch paging
- Simultaneous page all feature
- Removable magnetic name platess
- Alpha-numeric manager paging
- Built in clock
- Multiple vibration options
- Up to 18 pagers
- Fully rechargeable with 16 hours usage
- Heavy duty design and function
- No buttons to press
- Robust metal belt-clip
- No exposed screws or holes
- 100% coverage range
- LED pager number display
- 10 Position charger rack
- Heavy duty
- Wall mount or bench stand
The Boomerang Waiter Paging system has your staff coming back to the kitchen every time. The strong, silent vibration ensures that they get the message and return to collect their meals without disturbing your customers. Our Waiter Paging systems contribute to a more relaxed dining experience for your guests, ensuring increased satisfaction levels.
WANT MORE FEATURES FROM YOUR PAGING SYSTEM? HAVE A LOOK AT IFLEX Q
Important: Please note that all “On Premise Paging Systems” may require On-site Licencing and/or operational licence fees. It is the responsibility for the end user to obtain them. Please visit www.acma.gov.au for more information.