Saturn Paging System
Product includes Transmitter, Pagers, Chargers and Adapter
|Set of 30||
|Set of 35||
|Set of 40||
|Set of 45||
|Set of 50||
|Set of 55||
|Set of 60||
Please call 1300 367 177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE SOLUTION
• Ongoing Premium Warranty for life of the rental – Includes dropped, damaged, abused and even missing /lost pagers
• Fixed monthly or quarterly fee that is fully tax deductible
• System swap-outs / upgrades every 12-24 months to ensure reliability, if required
• No ACMA License Fees
• Advance Replacements of equipment, if equipment ever needs to be swapped over
• No freight charges on equipment services of advance replacements
WHY BOOMERANG PAGING
• Australia’s market leaders for over 20 years in all types of onsite communication solutions
• 100% Australian owned, designed and distributed globally
• They are the most durable and reliable pagers in the world!
• IP54 Rating – water and dust resistant
• Added feature of advertising space on the pagers
• 24/7 Premium Customer Service
• More than just paging systems! We can cater to all of your onsite communication requirements
The Saturn Paging System removes the need for loud calling out of order names for food and drinks, and with a 2 day battery life, a long range, and a stylish yet robust exterior, the Saturn Paging System is a must have for many different industries
Stack-able up to 15 on a charging base, controlled by a simple transmitter or multiple transmitters. Saturn Paging System can also be integrated with many Point of Sale Systems.
- Clear and simple User Interface.
- The elegant, stylish design doesn’t compromise on reliability, providing a stable connection.
- A Unique System Code helps to prevent interference.
- Built in Out of Range Alarm helps to decrease the chance of loss or theft.
- Built in RFID EEPROM with pager parameter configuration and serial number indexing.
- Rechargeable 1.2V AAA NiMH battery.
WANT MORE FEATURES FROM YOUR PAGING SYSTEM? HAVE A LOOK AT IFLEX Q
Important: Please note that all “On Premise Paging Systems” may require On-site Licencing and/or operational licence fees. It is the responsibility for the end user to obtain them. Please visit www.acma.gov.au for more information.