iFlex Q takes guesswork and stress out of customer queuing. Simply check your customer’s group size, quote them the current wait time, hand your customer a pager and they can enjoy themselves in the bar, on the boardwalk or in the surrounding shops. When your customer’s order or table is ready, simply page them through the iFlex Q console to let them know.
iFlex Q will alert your existing Pagers or send a Text Message to Mobile network used for waiting for a table or when food order is ready.
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE SOLUTION
• Ongoing Premium Warranty for life of the rental – Includes dropped, damaged, abused and even missing /lost pagers
• Fixed monthly or quarterly fee that is fully tax deductible
• System swap-outs / upgrades every 12-24 months to ensure reliability, if required
• No ACMA License Fees
• Advance Replacements of equipment, if equipment ever needs to be swapped over
• No freight charges on equipment services of advance replacements
WHY BOOMERANG PAGING
• Australia’s market leaders for over 20 years in all types of onsite communication solutions
• 100% Australian owned, designed and distributed globally
• They are the most durable and reliable pagers in the world!
• IP54 Rating – water and dust resistant
• Added feature of advertising space on the pagers
• 24/7 Premium Customer Service
• More than just paging systems! We can cater to all of your onsite communication requirements
- Easily manage your food & seating wait list in real time
- Simple to use touch screen system
- Choice of pager options to suit your budget
- Employ multiple consoles for greater flexibility
- Extended range via Wi-Fi
- Full reporting of wait times and response times
- SMS option to mobile phones available
YES! YOU CAN SEND SMS TO CUSTOMER’S MOBILE PHONE FROM IFLEX Q SYSTEM
The iFlex Q system provides an easy way to manage your customers wait experience and provides inbuilt escalations to alert you when wait times start to exceed acceptable times.
Important: Please note that all “On Premise Paging Systems” may require On-site Licencing and/or operational licence fees. It is the responsibility for the end user to obtain them. Please visit www.acma.gov.au for more information.