Product includes Transmitter, Pagers, Chargers and Adapter
|Set of 30||
|Set of 35||
|Set of 40||
|Set of 45||
|Set of 50||
|Set of 55||
|Set of 60||
Please call 1300 367 177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
WHY BOOMERANG PAGING
• Australia’s market leaders for over 20 years in all types of onsite communication solutions
• 100% Australian owned, designed and distributed globally
• They are the most durable and reliable pagers in the world!
• IP54 Rating – water and dust resistant
• Added feature of advertising space on the pagers
• 24/7 Premium Customer Service
• More than just paging systems! We can cater to all of your onsite communication requirements
This BTG Message Pager was developed to aid restaurant operators to systematically contact their guests while maintaining a pleasant and quiet environment.
BTG Message Pager Features
- Vibration, flash, and/or glow alert modes
- Can be paged from multiple transmitters
- Battery life is 24 hours on a single charge
- Rechargeable battery is fully charged in 6 hours
- Measures 4.5ˮ wide, 4.5ˮ long and 0.75ˮ high
- Weighs 5.3 oz.
- 1-Year Warranty
- Labour saving -reduces staff numbers
- Customised advertising option available
- Eliminate time and costs – batteries can be changed on-site
- Small footprint for locations where space matters
- Over The Air (OTA) commands to enable changes
- Ability to add on to existing system
- Flexibility to have multiple systems within the same venue
- Product comes in sets of: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60
WANT MORE FEATURES FROM YOUR PAGING SYSTEM? HAVE A LOOK AT IFLEX Q
Important: Please note that all “On Premise Paging Systems” may require On-site Licencing and/or operational licence fees. It is the responsibility for the end user to obtain them. Please visit www.acma.gov.au for more information.